Gender identity crisis, attracted to men, in love with a girl. How can I get over this?

Good day Doc, Please help me, I really need someone to talk to if there is any solution to the problem that I am having right now. I am suffering from a gender identity crisis and I m really confused with myself. I m a male and in a relationship with my girlfriend for almost 3 years. I love my girlfriend but it seems that I am attracted to men. I don t know what s wrong with me. I really need help. What are the things that I need to do. I don t have any experience with male to male intimate relationship coz I am controlling myself and I don t want to cheat my girlfriend coz I love her very much. I just want to become straight guy doc. Thank you and I hope you ll give me useful answers and recommendations pertaining to my problem. Thank you so much and more power.
Asked On : Thu, 5 Jul 2012