What is the cause of vaginal dryness and frequent, little painful urination ?

I m 20, I ve been sexually active for a little less than a year. I have vaginal dryness , painful intercourse, frequent/sudden urge to urinate and burning urination. I urinate in small amounts which causes me to keep going to the bathroom. Ive been having an occassional discharge which is clear but smells like onions. I just started birth control (desogen) at the end of august, where I was treated for a bacterial infection. I ve been tested for stds, i have none and i ve been looked at by 2 different nurse practicioners, one said I m just overhydrated the other, I need to drink water. Help
Asked On : Thu, 23 Dec 2010