What is the cause of chronic ear ringing, fatigue, weakness and depression ?

36 year-old, female, healthy, was happy at all times. But started getting extremely tired all day, can t sleep at night, heart palpatations, started losing weight, anxious, hands shake when don t eat enough or drink 2 cups of coffee (extremely high metabolism ), get numb in hands and feet once in a while, especially when sleeping. Then one year ago lost 40% of hearing and have chronic ear ringing (sounds like nerve endings). Chronic fatigue , mentally sluggish, low energy and depression now. Found a hard nodule under my jaw and one on back of neck. Thyroid tests are all fine, but it is VERY common in my family.
Asked On : Thu, 22 Mar 2012