What is the cause for the child to vomit whatever it is eating and drinking ?

hi doctor my 1 year and 9 month son had a fall yesterday but it was not that hard coz his cousin held his head until he was down.. but accdg to his cousin his head turned to the side a bit, my son did not cry or expressed pain. He drank water maybe he lost control coughed and vomitted. He had vomitted 3 times total at that time but the other two were not that much..After 4 hours we went to the mall and he played in the trampoline for 5 minutes and bounced moderately then after he ate chicken but not too much and drank soda.. then again he vomitted 4x, at night he was feverish but looked okay and slept soundly. Upon waking up he strolled back and forth inside the room drank his water and vomitted.. he ate one teaspoon of rice with small box of fish and vomitted again.. He was so afraid and fell asleep after what happened.. I am monitoring him now..I am so worried what will be the best thing to do now? please help!
Asked On : Sun, 10 Jul 2011