What is the cause for sudden head aches that occur only on one side of the head ?

My mother 75 yrs get pain in left or right or center of head in a portion of 4-5 cm without any notice or prior signal any time. MRI report is normal all drugs tried but ultimately Rizora 5 if taken at the moment pain start, She get relief in 1-2 hrs, if delayed it takes 5-6 hrs. some doctors advise dont take it may cause heart attack . some time pain comes daily and some time it may not come for 8-10 days. what is this and solutions.
Asked On : Fri, 3 Jun 2011