What is it like to have sex for your first time ?

what is it like to have sex for your first time? hi im 14 and we have started sex education class were i get details of sex . I was wondering how much blood their would be or how badly it would hurty to lose my virginty im just curiouse i have no plans to lose it any time soon im just want to know thanks!
Asked On : Tue, 22 Dec 2009
Outstanding!! But you're smart not to rush into it. I know this may sound cliché, but you should really wait until you meet someone special and your first time will be all that much better. You're still young yet, there are so many other things for you to concentrate on right now. :o)