Each time i have sex, i feel like urinating. Cause ? Treatment ?

April 5, 2013
Hi my name is Tiffani and am 39 years old. I've been in a relationship for almost 2 years and we do not use any contraceptives. We have sex 5x a week if not more. But only recently did the following start to happen: After sex I will have to urinate but as soon as am finished let me stress AS SOON AS I AM FINISHED I will have to urinate again. So I sit back down I feel a tingling sensation and the urge to urinate AGAIN. So I wait and then only a little bit comes out. So as soon as i am done with round 2 it happens all over again. Round 3. Round 4. Round 5. Round 6. Yes, I am on round 6 and would like to know what it might be or what you recommend. It's never happened before but this is the 2nd time its happened this week.
Asked On : Mon, 8 Apr 2013