What is in White Girl Bath Salts ?

what is in White Girl Bath Salts- it s sold at head shops
Asked On : Thu, 13 Jan 2011
Treatment/Therapy
  Anonymous's Response
i sniffed that shit yesterday at 9 pm and still up and going strong. What i don't understand is why are they selling it as aromatherepy when really it is just the same as coke. i bet it will be just like that k2 shit it will be labeled as a drug and inforced by fda
  Anonymous's Response
i just snorted 4 lines 2 nights ago. ive tried this stuff before but had other shit mixed init so it wasnt as potent. but when i did the pure salt with nothing mixed in it i felt like i was going crazy. im not in the best situation in my life rihgt now so iim sure that didnt help but holy hell i was up for like 2 days i fi nally went to bed and i still feel cracked out. its deff a feeling like meth. the first few hours were kinda cool i had to keep my hands busy so i wrote alot. but after a while i just wanted the feeling to go away. my miind kept on racing i was getting so annoyed wiith myself. all in all i wouldnt recommend doing this unless u like that cracked out feeling
  Anonymous's Response
its supposed to be synthetic or fake meth/coke
General Surgeon Dr. Swapnendu Sekhar Ghosh's  Response
THESE ARE NOTHING BUT ADDICTIVE PREPARATIONS AND NOTHING BUT DRUGS USED BY ADDICTS
  Anonymous's Response
Among other things cut with it Mephedrone is the ingredient that ppl get hi on.
  Anonymous's Response
It's a drug discovered in 1927 called mephedrone. Currently there are 55 different chemicals used in various products on the market. MDPV is the chemical used in White Lady, White Horse, and Cloud 9. All are currently banned nationally until FDA completes investigation as requested by DEA/CIA request.
  Anonymous's Response