Crystal Meth (Smoked) with 500mg "White Girl" Bath Salts, will I be fine ?

Drug Combo: Crystal Meth (Smoked) + 500mg "White Girl" Bath Salts (Parachuted/ Oral ) DRUG COMBO: Methamphetamine (Crystal Meth/Smoked) and Bath Salt (Mephedrone/Oral). I already did the bath salt like 5-6hours ago (500mg of it, orally). and just smoked some Crystal Meth (First Time SMOKING ICE). I did about 3g total bath salt over like 2-4 months time. I only took 4 Ibuprofen s (200MG/Pill) for a headache I got like 2 hours ago from the freakin headache of that 500mg White Girl Bath Salt (COMEDOWN). It s gone away now after I smoked that Meth lol... Anyway I was searching and couldn t find any details bout this combo and trying to be safe (IRONIC I KNOW!). I am going to quit, this was the last time (I mean it, atleast for the bath salt shit anyway ). So just answer the question! I feel fine, will I be fine ? Anything I should look out for (SIGNS TO GO TO HOSPITAL). I only had a couple hits of Meth (like 3 puffs, Maybe 5 puffs tops--But I doubt it, more like 3-4 but could of been 5).
Asked On : Sun, 24 Jul 2011