What is he remedy for knee Pain ?

My friend accidently punched me with alot of force on my knee and now it hurts slightly when i bend it and i get a sharp pain what is it ?
Asked On : Sun, 6 Mar 2011
Homeopath 's  Response
hello take arnica 200 dose in the morning and second dose at night.. for 2 days... the pain will be healed .. its a homeoapthic medicine
Homeopath Dr. Gaurav Kackar's  Response
welcome to health care magic forum,
just take rest for few days and restrict the moments as because of force full punch there is ligament tear at knee joint, so apply ice pack and take rest, it will be fine in few days...
Orthopaedic Surgeon Dr. S S Soni's  Response
The injury caused meniscal tear in your knee.
Get an MRI done & send the report at to suggest you further line of treatment
Take Care
General & Family Physician Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani's  Response
thanks for choosing health care magic.At least visit a orthopedic surgeon.You need examination for assessment of ligament injury.Please take care and take treatment,as knee joint injuries should not be neglected.In mean time Take rest ,apply any analgesics on it,do not bend excessively.Avoid sitting floor.