What is causing low back pain, white discharge, bloated or swollen uterus and light cramps ?

Hi dr iam 26 years old and its been 3 and half week after i had sex with my husband 1 day after my period was finished 03.03.2011 . lower back pain ,white discharge.Bloated or swollen uterus.light cramps plz help Hi dr iam 26 years old and its been 3 and half week after i had sex with my husband 1 day after my period was finished 03.03.2011 .lower back pain,white discharge.Bloated or swollen uterus.light cramps plz help
Asked On : Wed, 23 Mar 2011