What homeopathy medicines are there for CKD ?

irregular heavy clotted menses due to ckd,plz tell me homoeopathic remedies for that,
Asked On : Wed, 22 Jun 2011
Homeopath 's  Response
welcome to HCM
CKD is serious problem.i can not say anything without seeing your reports bt can say 1 thing that alll your allied symptom can be treated by homoeopathy so visit any homoeopathy is safe and effective
General Surgeon Dr. Akshata Powar's  Response
If you are having ckd ie. chronic kidney disease i suggest you not to go for homeopathic medications. Get your coagulopathy profile checked and do consult a gynaecologist

Homeopath Dr. Swati Ramkumar's  Response
By CKD do you refer to chronic kidney disease or something else? please clarify?
Homeopathy does have excellent options for menstrual disturbances, but a detailed history is required inorder to prescribe . Online prescription is not recommended. Best would be to visit an experienced homeopath for the same.

Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Manish Rijhwani's  Response
I would like to know your entire case history to see if heavy clotted menses are due to CKD
I infact doubt for the same

Dr. Manish R. Rijhwani
B.A.M.S; LL.B. (LL.M.)
Homeopath Dr. Rangadhar Satapathy's  Response
Dear Mr.Avinash
Welcome to Healthcare magic forum
CKD has excellent treatment only in Homeopathy. The present complain of profuse uterine bleeding can be well treated with proper homeopathy treatment. For a proper homeopathy treatment a detail case history is required. You send me all your reports like serum urea, creatinine, Hb%, USG or CtScan of abdomen or contact me at
Thank you