What home remedies can I take for getting periods ?

hi...m 22 years old...n m not getting my prods from last four day..plz help me.....what can i do?
Asked On : Sat, 26 Mar 2011
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
Sometimes it happens due to stress and hormonal problems
but if u r married/ had relations in fertile period/ without protection i would recommend you to go for urine pregnancy test
Infertility Specialist Dr. Abhishek S. Parihar's  Response
Hi Vaishali
Welcome to HealthcareMagic
You can wait for few more days before confirming pregnancy by home pregnancy test. sometimes delayed period can be due to stress,thyroid dysfunction,PCOS,hyperprlactenemia etc.take care.
Good afternoon.
You are 22 yrs old and not getting periods for 4 days.
Missed period has several reason like emotional upset, stress, thyroid problem etc.
One time missed date is not so significant clinically until persistent.
So better to wait this month.
For more suggestion,you may mail
All the best.