What food or diet can help reduce cholesterol, clean arteries using Natto ?

Thank you I had a cholesterol panel and would like to interpute the results to see what might be needed in a food, vitamin or mineral to alter anything contrary ( a natural remedy and also, , since I have carotid stenosis and aorta abdominal calcification . I really want to clean my arteries possibly using Natto( brand name Megumi) and/or anything else thatis healthy and natural do do the cleansing (clean out arteries) of my arteries. Thank you AAAAA YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Sat, 23 Feb 2013