What does sluggish mean? Normal percentage for active, sluggish and dead sperm mobility?

Hi I have questions about my sperm test results, and my testicles. What does sluggish mean? what is the normal percentage for active, sluggish, and dead sperm mobility? Also, I visited three doctors about some pain in testicles. After I did an echography, the results showed bilateral dilatations of spermaticus vens, with grade 1 in the right side, and grade 3 in the left side. Both tessts are normal in size and echotexture. Tow doctors suggested a surgery to repair the testicles, but the third one said since I have no change in shape and size of testicles, and the sperm counts and mobility are good, I don t have to do surgery. And he said if I decided to do it he will just do the left side. What do you suggest? Thanks.
Asked On : Thu, 31 Jan 2013