What does pus cell field packed with moderate bacteria in an urinalysis test mean and what could the reason be ?

Hi doc my hubby has a pus cell field packed what does it mean My hubby is taking neobloc for his hypertension and sometimes its 5tab/day.He is so stress and cant sleep well.Last monday, he noticed a pus on his penis,and today he took a urine test and its pus cell field packed with moderate bacteria , that this mean a serious illness or problem?is there a connection with the drugs he is taking?Is this a gonorhea symptoms?
Asked On : Thu, 24 Mar 2011