What does grade three maturity of the placenta in the last stage of 3rd trimester indicate and when can one expect delivery ?

hi doctor, today i had obstetric ultrasound - BPP where it says single live intra uterine gestation noted in CEPHALIC PRESENTATION with the spine to the RIGHT. FETAL CARDIAC ACTIVITY IS GOOD - 161 BPM, liquor is adequate, placenta is anterior - upper segment- grade three maturity, fetal parameters correspond to 36 - 37 weeks maturity. the effective fetal weight is 2980 gms. umbilical cord arteries show good diastolic flow with normal sd ratios, no evidence of any obvious congenital abnormalities. biophysical profile score - 10/10. i just want to know is there any problem to my baby since it says that placenta is grade three maturity. and when can i expect my delivery
Asked On : Mon, 12 Mar 2012