What does advance cornea topography test mean and how much time does it take ?

Dear Doc, I have been diagnosed by eye specialist & have found some problem in my left eye.He told me to go through the the test with the name of ADVANCE CORNIA TOPOGRAPHY since he was not able to recognise the number of my left eye.But he has aleardy given the number of my right eye.And I have not made my spectacles yet. I would like to know what all is about,where i can get this test done,How much time does it take,What exactly is done in this. I am scared,Kindly help. Thanks
Asked On : Tue, 22 Mar 2011