What do you suggest for getting my period thrice in a month?

I have had normal periods since october 13, after I stopped using Depo(Only had 2 shots, last one in Jun 13). Today, I got my period for the third time this month. Very unusual and definitely feels different from previous periods, such as the cramps didn t last nearly as long(only a couple hours) and now my uterus feels like when a part of your body falls asleep and you try to move it. Is this something to be concerned about?
Asked On : Sun, 26 Jan 2014
Hello ma'am and welcome.

I would recommend a visit to a doctor for treatment with hormone containing medication for correction of your mesntrual cycle. Also, please request for a check on your hemoglobin level as well, as the excessive bleeding may have resulted in anemia.

Hope this helps.

Best wishes.