Missed period, taken maprate pills, still missing period

Hello SIr, Hem Here, I m 40 yrs , I have regular cycle of 22 to 24 days periods but last one month It s failed so doctor suggest to take Mapreate pills thrice a day , after 48 hours Ur periods is almost 4 th day after I complete my course from 16th of march to 18th of march this month but still periods not come ? what should I do now ? I m extremely worried for this..plz suggest some solution of this..regards.
Asked On : Sun, 25 Mar 2012
Hello hem, I would suggest you to wait for a couple of days more because withdrawal bleeding after taking progesterone usually commenses within a week. If you still don't get your periods I would suggest you to do a urine pregnancy test which if negative get an ultrasound done and visit your gynecologist. Take care and all the best.