What difference will it make if I take VaxiRAB instead of Rabipur ?

Hello Doctor , I ve taken 5 doses of Rabipur shots during July 2010, since i ve bitten by my pet dog last year. However the Dog was doing well & Healthy at present. Also I had taken a One shot of Rabipur as a booster this week, Since i am scratched by my pet dog while i washing her wound , My dog was very well vaccinated twice in a year cycle. For the reason I went to the Doctor & he has administered VaxiRAB Brand Injection. Will that make any differenciation. Or do in need to prefer the same brand (Rabipur). Please advice. Thanks..
Asked On : Tue, 14 Jun 2011