What could be the reason of having trouble in urination, hemorrhoids and ice cold purple penis ?

Hi. I m a 32 year old male. Roughly four months ago I started having trouble urinating. I sometimes need to go right back into the bathroom as soon as I finish. I never feel relieved when I m done and have a very weak flow. Now four days ago I got hemorrhoids . Later that evening I went to take a bm. After sitting there for a few minutes I realized my penis was shriveled, purple and ice cold. Would all this have to do with hemorrhoids or something else all together? I also noticed that I sometimes have discharge when I m urinating and I have a hard time keeping an erection . Any advise would be great.
Asked On : Wed, 30 Mar 2011