What could be the reason for no ejaculation post a colorectal surgery and what should be the appropriate treatment ?

Hello Doctor, I had a colorectal surgery (end to end anastomosis ) for recurrent rectal prolapse 2 years ago. Now, I have good erection but no ejaculation while masturbating. May I know what would be the reason for that? I have irregular bowel movements also after that surgery. I went to a sexologist , he asked me to undergo some tests like TMT,US Color Doppler Penis, US color Doppler Scrotum, Pudendal analysis. Everything is normal except the velocity of blood flow to the penis is low. He prescribed me to take tazzle 10mg and nanoleo for 2 months. Then BenQ 10 for 3 months and vigomax forte for 2 months. Currently I am taking Lycobal OD for another 3 months. Will all these medicines work for my sexual issues? Will I get the ejaculation back? Please suggest me what should I do for all this issues. Also let me know how I will get back my normal both physical and sexual. Thanks, Raj
Asked On : Thu, 7 Jul 2011