Have PNE, severe spinal stenosis. Had pudendal nerve entrapment. Oxycontin or oxycondone is better?

I D THINK YOU WOULD ALMOST HAVE TO BE VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE OF MEDS AND DON T MIS UNDERSTAND WHY I AM ASKING THIS. I HAVE PNE AND SEVERE SPINAL STENOSIS BI-LAT. AT S-1 L-5 LEVEL . 5 OPERATIONS, 1ST BACK IN 1975---THEN TOOK 27 YEARS TO DIAG. PUDENDAL NERVE ENTRAPPMENT ETC. I VE TRIED ALL THE PAIN MEDS. AND DON T WANT A PUMP OR STIMULATOR. 7/24HR. SEVERE PAIN!! MY QUESTION WAS WHY IF YOU CHEW UP A 30MG. OXYCONTIN does IT HELP THE PAIN MORE THAN A 30MG. OXYCODONE IR?
Asked On : Tue, 3 Jul 2012