What could be the reason for dizziness with stomach pain along with head spinning and unable to breath while talking ?

Hi, i am 13 years old, and I have been a very healthy girl up until this week. In the past few days I haven t been able to stand up with out getting dizzy. Today at school, I had my head down on my desk and all of a sudden I could feel everything spinning. (but my eyes were closed) Then I tried to listen to my teacher and the noise was all jumbled up. When I ate lunch, I wanted to throw up, but I kept it down. I have stabbing pains in my upper stomach every so often. And every time I exhale, my rib cage seems to feel like it is getting pulled on very harshly. I got up from my seat and I fell and almost passed out, but just barely stayed awake. All my senses went away, but just for a couple seconds. Every time I get up and walk from class to class, my friends have to hold me up so I don t fall again. There is a lot more, but this has been the worst. My family can not afford going to to Hospital or anything. There are way too many other doctor bills from me pulling my Achilles tendon , and then forming tendonitis in it as well. Oh, one more big thing; I haven t been able to talk at all this past week because even saying a few words makes me become out of breath . Help?
Asked On : Sat, 2 Apr 2011