What could be the cause of swollen breasts, pains and cramps before periods due in a person practicing unsafe sex ?

20 years old, Female. Never had this kind of problem before. For the last 3months i have been having sore and swollen breasts 2 weeks before my period for 2 and a half weeks long. Last 5 days i am having lower back pain that does not go away.For the first time ever I am having period like pain and cramps 2 weeks before my period is due. Also a lot of nausea and urinating a lot these last 3 days. I have been having unprotected sex for 3 months now.
Asked On : Mon, 18 Jul 2011