What could be the cause of scar tissue from the MI in the treadmill stress test ?

i had a MI 4/2011. I recently had a treadmill stress test because I have been experiencing chest pain at rest. My chest pain at rest is unlike what I experienced during my event last year. My stress test was normal, although it showed scar tissue from the MI. At 44 years old, this is unsettling to me. I run, I am height/weight appropriate, my lipid panel is normal................they really don t know what caused the MI-they think a clot traveled through my PFO to my posterior descending artery. My hematology workup was negative for any coagulopathy. Do you have anything to add?
Asked On : Wed, 11 Apr 2012