At 44 years developing myocardial infarction
must be a really painful thing.
Almost all myocardial infarctions are caused by blockage of the blood supply to the heart. This blockage can be due to high cholesterol
levels, chronic hypertension
, smoking and sedentary life style.
Apart from the identified reasons, there are several unknown factors that pre-dispose a patient to early myocardial infarction (which i'm sure is your case). There is hardly anything that you can do about it now.
You must have undergone myocardial perfusion testing. Absence of ischemia is a very good sign. Scar tissues need no treatment.
My advice will be :
1. Be patient
2. Lear relaxation techniques
like yoga etc
3. Change your lifestyle if you are exposed to chronic stress
4. Excercise regularly (brisk walking for atleast 30 mins a days for atleast 5 days a week)
5. Take anti-platelet drugs as prescribed by your doctor.
6. If you are a diabetic or hypertensive, keep them under strict control.
7. Spend lot of time with your family and friends.