Treadmill test showed non-specific changes in EKG, abnormal baseline. Advised nuclear treadmill. Worrisome?

Hi, i just got the results from a treadmill stress test that i took last Friday. The dr sent me a letter and it states: your treadmill stress test showed some non-specific changes in the EKG with stress that could represent ischemia but was very difficult to interpret because of your baseline being abnormal. Therefore I suggest we do a nuclear treadmill stress test. Please call my nurse to set this up Should I be worried???? I am a 61 year old female.
Asked On : Mon, 6 Aug 2012