What could be the cause of fatigue, headache, chest, ear and joint pain with nausea, frequent urination ?

Hi I am a 23 year old female and have been suffering from tiredness even though I m sleeping at least 8 hours a day. I have also been having headaches , usually on one side, earache, nausea , chest and back pain and also pains in my wrists and elbows. I am also urinating more frequently. These have been ongoing for the past couple of months. I would appreciate any help you would be able to give me. Thank you Jemma
Asked On : Wed, 28 Mar 2012