What could be the cause of delayed periods if there was no intercourse ?

my n my girlfriend s age is 15. a week before v had sort of sex. v didnt did intercourse. nor did v both removed our shorts at a single time. v knew nothing would happen. but now she is getting delayed period by 6 days. v did it on 4th n her period was on 5th bt its not done even now,she has never got delayed periods till now. den why suddenly is it getting delayed by about a week.... whats going on??? n what are the pills to stop pregnancy now??? Note:Even if we didn t had done intercourse still she has many a times came in contact with my semen but it was always ensured that whenever she came in contact with my semen she was in her shorts at that time My semen had never came in contact directly with her vagina,she has just many a times touched it with her hand. that s it PLEASE SUGGEST SOMETHING LIKE PILLS DO TELL THE NAME PLEASE
Asked On : Fri, 10 Jun 2011
welcome to healthcaremagic forum
don't panic !mencess will come !it is the anxiety which causing the if she get more tense it may delay further .pregnancy will happen only when there is intercourse and the semen would deposited in vagina during the cool nothing will happen
General & Family Physician Dr. P. Mahesh's  Response
Welcome to HCM.
Intercourse just before expected date of period, is extremely unlikely to result in pregnancy. Though you did not have actual intercourse, your deposit of semen on her panties, could seep through depending on the material of the inner wear.
I think most likely the periods may be delayed and you may have nothing to worry.
A word of caution : your girl friend's age is too young to indulge in such activities, and see that you do not repeat such thing in future, till she is of mature age.