What causes irregular periods ? What causes infertility and how is it treated so that I can conceive ?

Hi i am 26 yrs old married woman and was having irregular period problem so doctor advised me to take Krimson 35 tablets for 6 months. I have taken that for 6 months, the course got completed last month in Feb. And my last period date was 18 Feb. but today is 22nd march and i am not having my period yet :( I am so worried about it. I tried to concieve in between Feb and March and i took preganacy test too on 20th march but i am not preganant :( Can u pls tell me whats the problem is? And i want to get preganat so what should i do?
Asked On : Wed, 23 Mar 2011