Had irregular periods, diagnosed PCOS. Took krimson 35, metformin and thyroid tablets, period regular. Safe to have clofert 50?

Hello Doctor, I am taking Thyroid tablets (50mg) for last 9 months . I was getting very irregular periods. Later my doctor diagnosed me with Poly Cystic Ovaries . I have had Krimson 35 tablets for 3 months. During those months I got my periods regular in 25-26 days. During those time I was continuing my Thyroid tablets and Metformin (500mg) tablets, which I am continuing now also. Last month she advised me to taken only Metformin and Thyroid tablets and see whether I gets a normal period this month. Today I got my periods. It came in 19 days. She had also advised me to take Clofert - 50 tablet from second day of my period. I want to know whether this period is normal and is it safe to have Clofert-50 tablets from tomorrow. I would like to get an earliest reply since my doctor is on leave for 1 month from yesterday onwards? Regards, Renu
Asked On : Thu, 10 May 2012