What causes green stools and mucus in children ? How is it treated ?

My 4.5 months duaghter continuing 4-5 times green stool with mucus.From 8th June to 13 June she taken Eromycin medicine. May be this is antibiotic.Before taking this, her timing of stool was 10-12 times a day for two days.Now this is little green stool with greasy.She is taking breast feed and Milk of Nestle, salaine.Her weight approx 6 Kg.I am from Bangladesh. Is is alrming? What will be next? My 4.5 months duaghter continuing 4-5 times green stool with mucus.From 8th June to 13 June she taken Eromycin medicine. May be this is antibiotic.Before taking this, her timing of stool was 10-12 times a day for two days.Now this is little green stool with greasy.She is taking breast feed and Milk of Nestle, salaine.Her weight approx 6 Kg.I am from Bangladesh. Is is alrming? What will be next?
Asked On : Wed, 15 Jun 2011