What causes dizziness, heart pain and strange feeling around chest?

Around 3-4 years ago I had the same symptoms, I had a little heart ache a little dizziness, mostly in the mornings, I was checked out compelitely. Everything was fine, all they told me that it could be from anxiety disorder. now like 2-3 days ago i started to feel a bit dizzy again with a strange feeling around my chest aswell. however I don t remember me doing allot of physical exercises or somewhat, and yet I am an active person I do quite allot cycling, swimming. I d like to hear your opinion, because i have gone to full body check before and it was allot worse back then. Should I just wait? may be it gets better like it did before?
Asked On : Fri, 14 Mar 2014