What causes anxiety and stress ? Which online doctor can provide relief ?

Asked On : Tue, 14 Jun 2011
i have very stress to bring my life my eys always fill with tears n no wanna to live more
Pediatrician Dr. Suryakanta Baraha's  Response
hello asha,
welcome to HCM
it seems you are suffering from depression.
you need to consult a psychiatrist.
wish you a good recovery.
take care
hello asha
welcome to health care magic
ur in state of depression so u always feel like crying and feel like ending up ur life.
need not worry u can consult psychiatrist but you should be aware of side effect of antidepressant drugs.
depression is very much treatable with homoeopathy. Early treatment is more effective and helps prevent the likelihood of serious recurrences. Homoeopathic medicine Ignatia Amara, leads the homoeopathic table in treating depression. For patients requiring Ignatia, the key indications are evaluate through case taking.there are many other medicine in homeopathy for psycological complaints but as every individual differ medicine differs.through case taking is require so consult homeopath for gentle relief without side effects
good luck