What causes angioedema and chronic urticaria ? What are the symptoms and how can they be treated ?

Hi. I am a 35 year old female who has had ongoing angiodema and hives off and on for last three years. I also have hashimotos. I have been going to the doctor for my issues which are abundant. I have purple lesions all down my legs my angiodema and hives not responding to antihistamine or solumedrol shots. My vision right now is blurry, and have occasional vision loss . I have twisted both my ankles this summer because my legs seem to come out from under me. I have sores in mouth and frequent nasal ulcers as well as phantom chest pain . I have taken all forms of antihistamines and doctors are unsure what is going on. My routine blood work is normal despite fevers and the only thing that is off is my throid antibody levels which are measuring 1600. I am just wondering if anyone out there has experienced these issues and if so what was your diagnosis?
Asked On : Mon, 29 Aug 2011