What care should I take when my USG report says viability is not confirmed ?

Hi my lmp was on 31march11, my scan reports says 5weeks Himyage is 36 yrs & got my lmp was on 31march11, my scan reports says 5weeks & 6days, number of gestation sacs - 1, location of sac Intra- uterine , Chorio-decidual reaction -Good, Yolk sac-Present,single, Embryo- Not visulized, Cervix Adequate, internal os is closed. An anterior seedling fibroid is noted. Fetal Biometry: Mean sac diameter 13.9, Right ovary reveal a physiological cyst measuring 1.8 cm, there is no adnexal mass. Comments : Early intra-uterine gestation sac of 5-6 weeks. Viability is not confirmed at this stage. Suggested: Follow up Usg after 2 weeks. What care should i take at this stage. According to my lmp it should be 9 weeks & 4days. why so delay. what is anterior seedling fibroid, also what is physiological cyst measuring 1.8 cm & finally when will viablilty be confirmed. Will everything be normal.
Asked On : Tue, 7 Jun 2011