What does my vaginal USG scan report indicate?

Question
I went an vaginal USG on 06th Nov for pregnancy. It showed a gestational sac of 9 mm with regular wall.Yolk.CRL of 1.8mm but no fetal heartbeat.weeks of pregnancy as per USG is 6 weeks 2 days. Is it normal not to see a heart beat with CRL of 1.8mm
Posted Tue, 28 Nov 2017 in Pregnancy

Answered by Dr. Richa Agarwal 56 minutes later
Brief Answer:
It can be a normal finding.

Detailed Answer:
Hello dear,
Thanks for trusting hcm about your health care.
I have gone through your history and reports and understand your concerns.
Usually we are able to find out foetal heart beat at 5 weeks but sometimes it can be delay by 7 weeks which can also be a normal finding.
So in your case as everything is fine except for no heart beat at 6 weeks, I would suggest you to repeat USG after one week.
Hope found useful, feel free to ask more information.
Good luck.