What can be the reason for the bad odor from my vagina after the intercourse ?

I ve been having a very bad Oder from my v@?!^a. I noticed it I THINK 4 days ago? I went to pee the morning after me and my husband had s** and my underwear smelled so bad I wanted to vomit. It s been going on since then. I shower it s fine a few hours later it come back but not as strong, at night a little strong but in the morning really strong. My husband pulls out. We never use condoms and I got off Birth Control almost a year ago. Please help me out I really prey it s not VD because that s what I ve been reading online and since it s a Saturday I have to wait till Monday for my DR but I can t handle the wait! And is it possible for my husband to get something because of it? We ve had s** since then. Plus is it safe to have s**? And is VD lifelong? Please help.
Asked On : Sun, 31 Jul 2011