Is there any problem if the skin around the vagina is thin ?

The skin around my Vagina is fairly thin.... is this normal? I am sometimes worried during intercourse that I may tear, if I havent already! Should I go see a doctor and can anything be done to thinken the skin around my vagina????Does the skin aound my vagina have anything to do with my vagina being loose or tight while having intercourse?? The skin around my Vagina is fairly thin.... is this normal? I am sometimes worried during intercourse that I may tear, if I havent already! Should I go see a doctor and can anything be done to thinken the skin around my vagina????Does the skin aound my vagina have anything to do with my vagina being loose or tight while having intercourse??
Asked On : Wed, 30 Mar 2011
dear p't
welcome to"HealthcareMagic"forum
ya is normal.because its conjenital disorder,if you have.
skin around vegina(labia mejora)is madeup your tight or loose.
dont worry.meet any cosmatic surgen. thank you.......................