What can be the cause of a white liquid dripping from my vagina ?

I now notice that I have white liquid dripping from my vagina. I first thought it was a yeast infection because it was burning while i urined and slightly itching, but then both of those symptoms went away and now its just a slight drip of white watery liquid,Any Ideas of whats wrong with me ? Is it okay to have intercourse with my husband? Is something wrong with me? I am 23 Yrds old And I have only had intercourse with my husband and he has only been with me.
Asked On : Fri, 28 Jan 2011