What are these small lumps in my breast and why are my periods irregular ?

i am 22 yrs old and for last 2 yrs hv been suffering frm hormonal prblms. some doctors sy i have small lumps in my breast n some say it is not lumps. but i do have pain in them. my periods are always delayed and the more it gets delayed more my breast swells and i have pains too. i just hope its not starting of breast cancer? i masturbate regularly and have had mild sex (no intercourse) with my boyfrnd. is this the reason for my prblms? please reply soon.
Asked On : Fri, 25 Mar 2011