What are the symptoms of ovulation in women ?

what are the symptoms of ovulation? like what would i feel/see happing to me? so i know what to look forward please.
Asked On : Tue, 22 Mar 2011
Radiologist 's  Response
Welcome to are very subtle signs to know whether you have ovulated or not.Increase in Basal body temperature occurs just before ovulation.Mucus is very wet and slippery, Breasts may be tender, Mood swings, increase in libido, cramps.The best way to know is to do a serial ultrasound scan of the follicles starting form day 5 of your cycle and following it up till rupture called follicular scan.