What are the signs and symptoms of ovulation ?

what are the symptoms of ovulation? like what would i feel/see happing to me? help please.
Asked On : Tue, 22 Mar 2011
Thanks for choosing HealthcareMagic forum.
Ovulation causes few changes which can be detected if you are very vigilant. There is rise of basal body temperature, thinning of vaginal mucosa and pattern of mucosa changes.Otherwise you can use ovulation kits available in the market.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal
General & Family Physician Dr. Akshith's  Response
hello and welcome to healthcare magic!!
Well ovulation happens midway through your cycle if they are normal that is anywhere between 12 to 16 th day. There are a few methods to detect ovulation like rise in basal body temperature,ferning pattern of secretion and there are ovulation kits available which you can use.
take care.
General & Family Physician Dr. Vidya Muralidhar's  Response
Welcome to HelathcareMagic forum.

The symptoms of ovulation include mild abdominal pain , some cramps as well,increased vaginal secretion, during 12th to 16th day of your cycles , anytime during this period, if your cycles have been regular

ovulation kits are also available in the market which are simple to use and predict your time of ovulation , else you could also try the basal body temperature method by checking you temperature which increases by 0.5 degree c during ovulation compared to your usual temperature

Good luck