What are the effects of miscarriage on the mental health of a woman ? How are these effects treated ?

hello, i recently suffered a missed miscarraige and since this i have been evoiding going t the doctors because just the thought of it make me think of the bad news that they gave me ... i am always cleaning stuff up, i hate mess. i also hate the idea of going out and about and if i do i try to evoid ppl with young children, i feel that they are rubbing it in my face . i evoid going out to see my mates. when im with my mates i feel bad because im forgeting about my baby, but i aint forgetting as my baby is always on my mind ... i cant sleep properly and if and when i do sleep i dont want to get out of bed in the morning. i just want to be a normal teenager again ... i have no support from my partner as he blamed me and as of this we are no longer together ... the family that i do have contact with, they just think im doing alright and that im okey ... my friends are amazing about it all but im too scared to make them as unhappy as i am if i speak to them about it. please can somebody help, i just want to no y i feel this way and wots rong with me xx kerry x
Asked On : Sat, 3 Sep 2011