What are the adverse effects of fat burning supplements? Taking aspirin for sciatica. Medicinal interaction?

what are some of the adverse affects of using fat burner supplements? I hired a personal trainer and she recommended RAPID CUTS SHREDDED by Allmax. But as of yesterday I stopped taking them forever because it scared me when taking aspirin for a usual sciatica I get once a month turned into what I believe is a bad reaction between the aspirin and the fat burner...does this have any merit? I almost passed out a few times on the way to work yesterday and I think this is the reason why
Asked On : Sun, 27 May 2012