Weird sounds from stomach, occasional burping, stool with black specs, stomach cramping, pain under rib cage. Cause?

Hello, I am wondering what has been wrong my stomach has been for about a month in a have, it s been making weird noises and I will occasional gas or burping. Today I used the bathroom there were black specs, kinda like sesame sears in my stool and my somach has been cramping today not sure if the two fit. I also have been havin pain in my right side under my rib age and in the middle of my stomach has had a achy pain.
Asked On : Wed, 13 Feb 2013