Weird liquid coming out of ears, smells terrible, itchy, yellow crust forms around inside. Is it something specific ?

My ears have had a weird liquid coming out of them for the past 3 weeks. It usually smelled like normal ear wax but these past couple of days they ve smelled terrible. They get intolerably itchy and if I don t touch them for a while, a light yellow crust forms around the inside and sometimes outside of my ear because of the dried out liquid. I will be going to the doctors tomorrow but what do you think this might be? Is it something specific?
Asked On : Fri, 1 Mar 2013