Are my ears infected because of my earrings ?

So i repierced my ears last week, the first few days my ears were fine, but then my ears started hurting when i move my earrings, like just by touching it & moving it, or even getting my sweater off and it touches my ears. Now it seems like it's scabbing over my earrings with this hard stuff, and there seems to be a sticky liquid substance coming out of my ears with sometimes blood. What should i do? Is it because maybe my ears are allergic to the fake earrings or what?
Asked On : Thu, 6 May 2010
Nephrologist 's  Response
Thanks for the query

Yes your ears are definitely infected. please remove the piercings immediately. Apply ciplox ear drops to it.
Seek help from an ENT surgeon
Piercings should be done with utmost care and also make sure the instruments are as sterile as possible

Have a healthy living