Weird feeling in left side of chest and arm, alcohol gastritis, anxiety. Heart attack?

I get weird feeling in left side of chest and arm .I went to doctor 3 weeks ago and he said it was alcohol gastritis .but I think I have anxiety cause wen I get these pains I think I m having A heart attack .and with any pain or anything I over react and think I m dying.I m pretty sure it Anxiety but I can t stop thinking its a heart attack.I m only 19 years old.and I get pains out of no were Is it anxiety or heart attack.and thinking bout it makes it worse
Asked On : Thu, 29 Mar 2012